The IBAN validator
The IBAN (International Bank Account Number) can be validated through control digits.
You can validate your IBAN through this page to make sure it is correct and belongs to your bank.
The IBAN Checker
You might need to check your IBAN or an IBAN to which you want to transfer money.
Doing so will help you to prevent possible transferring money to the wrong recipient.
Please always make sure the IBAN is correct from the source, as you can mistake the IBAN and it may be in some rare cases will still show as valid.
We have built this tool to help you out with this task. This tool uses our core validation engine to provide you with the best result.
The IBAN Validation engine can validate the IBAN and even the account number for some countries.
The IBAN validation covers more than 100 countries that support the IBAN protocol to transfer money.
The IBAN validation process on this page goes through different stages.
- Check the structure of the IBAN and prepare it for the validation engine
- Make sure the country supports the IBAN as per the Swift public registry
- Validate the IBAN using the check digits.
- If the country level validation is supported, it will run through it
- Get the bank information for this IBAN from our registry
Why using IBAN API?
We offer accurate IBAN API validation for free for the basic plan
and reasonable pricing for the other pricing plans.